Art der Arbeit:
Master- / Diplomarbeit
Socionext Embedded Software Austria GmbH in Linz (SESA) is a leading HMI tool
provider and development partner for worldwide automotive and industrial customers.
SESA supports its customers with CGI Studio - a 2D/3D software development
solution for creating innovative automotive Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI’s).
AVAILABLE THESIS TOPICS:
• Augmented-, Mixed-, and Virtual Reality
- Development of demonstrator application with e.g. Microsoft Hololens or HTC Vive
- Embedded holistic car HMI natively rendered by CGI Studio (www.cgistudio.at)
- Enable collaborative work with multiple devices, from head-mounted displays to e.g. tablets, PC
• Port 3D Candera Graphics Engine to Direct X 12 and/or Vulkan
- Adapt the thin CGI Studio hardware abstraction layer, which supports OpenGL and OpenGL ES
- Render with Candera Engine via DirectX 12 on Microsoft Hololens directly
- Optional: Prepare Candera Graphic Engine for multi-threaded rendering with Vulkan
• Shader Generation
- Automatically create OpenGL shaders
- Source is the scene graph described in Scene composer 3D modelling tool
- Shaders include handling of transformations, light, textures and special pixel effects like e.g. bump mapping, environment mapping
• HMI Report Generator
- Generate detailed report from CGI Scene Composer modelling tool solutions
- Reports include asset statistic and summaries, prediction of memory consumption, graphic previews, potential improvements, etc.
- Export to common formats like Word, Excel, HTML 5.
You‘re interested? Great, please send your application to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application
Socionext Embedded Software Austria GmbH
Semmelweisstr. 34, 4020 Linz, Austria