- Provide markets and distributors with complete and up to date pricing information.
- Create and publish price books of all the specific product configurations commercialized in the EMEA markets, in all supported languages.
- Control and manage the budget allocated to the price book creation (Translations)
- Develop EMEA market price lists for internal personnel, field personnel, and dealers per the annual schedule, in collaboration with the central team, support functions and local teams. Publish reviews, configuration and content changes as required. Ensure that the content of the price list is always up to date.
- Develop, analyse, and implement the product offering for current and new products, models and options for Case IH & Steyr in the new PRP/SAP and in the current Standard card system
- Manage the translation process for all content segments of the price book (descriptions, chapters, other content)
- Maintain all SAP tables related to eQuipment, eQuipment sales and the configurator
- Maintain within the eCMS all content price book, eQuipment, eQuipment sales and the configurator related
- Organise price list creation meetings for new products
- Support in collaboration with product Marketing the TTT for the product offering part
- Input and maintain accurate, detailed configuration data in the PRP and in the Standard card system.
- Develop together with the Pricing and Programming team the correct list price position of all Case IH and Steyr products for EMEA (product lining, market prices…)
- Manage order errors in collaboration with sales administration and the markets
- Organise the correction of product offering mistakes and wrong constraints in collaboration with product marketing, the platform and engineering release
- Assist Product Marketing with the development of the product offering and pack proposals for both new and current products in the PRP/SAP system. As well as for Standard Card and ESO proposals in the current GOF/LOC system.
- Support Product marketing with regards to commercial product offering contents, like: commercial model names, StdCard + ESO proposals and catalogue and pack proposals.
- Assist product marketing in answering product offering related questions from the local marketing and sales admin team
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, the local Marketing teams and Engineering to maintain and execute changes in the product offering.
- Assist the Product Specialist, Product Marketing and Engineering with the development of future product offerings.
• Sales process/ Revenue: phase in and out of product ranges
• Sales process/ Revenue: price list availability in time
• Revenue/ plant productivity: reduction of orders in error
• Plant productivity: in time preparation of the price book with focus on product configuration
- To EMEA pricing team, commercial services, ICT, local marketing teams, product marketing EMEA and global, communication, training, sales admin, demand planning, engineering service, the platform and CRM responsible.
- Nature of the communication: presentations, information exchange, collaboration, execution
- Master’s or Bachelor degree with a focus in Agriculture or Agriculture marketing or marketing or Engineering.
- Fluent English.
- Experience of at least 1 year in a similar position.
- Strong analytical skills, data management skills and excellent analytical and organizational skills (familiar with statistics and reporting)
- Familiar with office package, Internet tools.
- Familiar with IT systems and devices.
- Familiar with the complex agricultural environment.
- Good communication and intercultural skills.
- Ready for working in a complex matrix organization and fulfilling tight deadlines.
Experience in the agricultural machinery sector.
No more than 20%