Wir freuen uns, Liz Myers von Amazon Alexa Skills Kit Team für einen Workshop zum Thema Alexa Skill Development an der Johannes Kepler Universität Linz willkommen zu heißen.
Die Voraussetzungen sowie weitere Details entnehmen Sie bitte folgender Einladung des Amazon Alexa Teams.
The Amazon Alexa team wants to invite you to an Alexa skill building Bootcamp March 29, 17:00 at Johannes Kepler Universität Linz You will leave the Bootcamp having created skills for Alexa.
What is Alexa?
Alexa, the voice service that powers Amazon Echo, provides capabilities, or skills, that enable customers to interact with devices in a more intuitive way using voice. Examples of skills include the ability to play music, answer general questions, set an alarm or timer, and more.
The Alexa Skills Kit is a collection of self-service APIs, tools, documentation and code samples that make it fast and easy for you to add skills to Alexa.
At this skill building Workshop, Liz Myers from the Alexa Skills Kit team will be onsite to help you add your own skills to Alexa.
Why you should learn to create Alexa skills
- Once certified, your new skills will be published in the Alexa app which will in and of itself be a great addition to your portfolio.
Who should attend?
This Bootcamp is appropriate for developers and non-developers alike.
What should I do prior to arrival to ensure a better Bootcamp experience?
- Sign up for an Amazon developer account: (free)
- Sign up for an AWS account (free - but Creditcard required for signup)
- Take a look at the node.js sdk and sample templates
- For the best experience, please bring a laptop. A tablet does not provide the multi-tab capabilities you will want.
ZUR ANMELDUNG: https://www.reglist24.com/alexa-skill-building-workshop